Sliding Patio Doors
Michon Sliding Patio Doors that Michon installs visually expand and brighten any room by combining indoor and outdoor living. The expanded glass area adds light to make every season really enjoyable. Our patio doors are solidly built, easy to operate and, of course, maintenance-free. You will never have to paint them and cleaning is truly easy: just wipe them with a damp cloth. The white pine wood mainframe substructure is combined with vinyl cladding, which provides an effective thermal barrier.
Michon sliding patio doors come in 2, 3 and 4-lite configurations from 5 to 12 feet in width with different grid options available. You also have a choice of optional ClimaTech insulated glass package with Low-E glass and argon gas. Once you install Michon patio doors, you will be able to spend more time enjoying the view and less time on maintenance. Our patio doors are backed by the manufacturer’s Lifetime Limited Warranty* for complete peace-of-mind. *See printed warranty for details.
Our patio door sashes contain vertical components which are metal-reinforced to add structural strength. Triple-screw, butt-joint frame construction provides maximum strength, and there are no drafty gaps at corners. The heavy-duty fiberglass screen is really tough and the aluminum frame makes sure the outer screen door will stand the test of time. Special anodized tracks at the sill are corrosion-resistant to help door panels slide smoothly for many years.
With Patio Doors solid construction and easy-glide operation ensure years of exceptional, maintenance-free performance. These doors never need painting – and cleaning is simple: just wipe with a damp cloth to make glass and vinyl surfaces sparkle like new.
The white pine wood mainframe substructure, combined with vinyl cladding, provide an effective thermal barrirer. The vertical sash components are metal-reinforced for added structural strength.
- Mainframe and sash extrusions will never chip, peel, crack or warp. Made with premium raw materials, the vinyl color is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
- White pine wood mainframe substructure, combined with vinyl cladding, provides an effective thermal barrier.
- Vertical sash components are metal-reinforced for added structural strength.
- Extra-deep weather stripped integral interlocks at meeting stiles for added protection against air infiltration.
- Insulated glass unit featuring double-strength glass with optimal air space improves year-round performance.
- Dual durometer glazing system absorbs shocks and offers extra weather protection.
- Structural composite roller system ensures quiet and easy operation of the door panel.
- Low-profile, anodized aluminum sill cover for added strength and durability.