Board & Batten Vertical Siding
Board & Batten vertical siding was traditionally created by alternating wide and narrow panels, separating it from other vertical profiles that do not feature the narrow panel. Today’s vinyl siding accurately reproduces the increasingly popular board & batten profile, which can be used as accents but are also used in whole house applications.
Michon Board & Batten vertical siding creates a distinctive look that’s perfect for remodeling and new homes, for entire exteriors or selected accent areas.
Its authentic proportions and finish combine classic good looks with modern convenience and performance. A stately 5-1/2″ board face is accented by a delicate 1-1/2″ batten that projects 1/2″ above the board surface. Download Free Board and Batten brochure for more details.
Features and Benefits
- Heavy-duty panel thickness
- Available in natural grain and Light rough-sawn texture for sought after rustic style
- 25 colors, including standard and architectural hues
- 050″ premium vertical siding, 20% thicker than other premium vinyl sidings
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty
- See printed Lifetime Transferable Warranty for complete details.